Trainee Aluminium Window and Door Installer
We are looking for a trainee aluminium window and door installer to join our installation team. As a trainee you will work alongside an fully skilled Installer onsite, who will help you to develop the necessary skills to become a skilled aluminium window and door installer.
Work includes the installation of a range of high-quality aluminium, composite and PVCu glazing products. Including sliding doors, bi-folding doors, roof lights and windows. Installed to meet Aspect Windows’ high standards, and carried out in a clean and careful manner, with minimal disruption to the homeowner, including the removal of existing windows and doors.
Our ideal candidate:
- Has a keen interest in developing their skills and knowledge in line with the installation requirements
- Has the ability to demonstrate practical skills and is competent using hand tools
- Is able to produce high quality workmanship in line with Aspect Windows standards, with excellent attention to detail and takes pride in their work
- Is able to work to schedule requirements
- Effective communication skills, both on site and with our head office
- A presentable individual with excellent customer service skills
- Has an pro-active approach to work and is able to use their initiative
- A team player, who is also able to work independently in line with the installation brief
- Carpentry experience preferred, but not essential.
£9.50 – £11.00 per hour depending on skills and experience
Full-time, Monday to Friday.
To apply please send us your CV with a covering letter to highlight your suitability for the role, to firstname.lastname@example.org