Terms & Conditions
Website terms and conditions
Aspect Windows (Western) Ltd provide this website https://www.aspect-windows.com subject to the terms and conditions set out below.
Please read the terms and conditions carefully before using this website.
By using this website, you are agreeing to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions of use. If you disagree with any part of these terms and conditions, you may not use this website.
Aspect Windows (Western) Ltd may make changes and update these terms and conditions at any time. Please check the terms and conditions periodically because your continued use of the website will mean you accept the changes and updates.
These terms and conditions purely relate to the use of this website. Separate terms and conditions relate to the sale, supply and purchase of goods.
The term ‘Aspect Windows’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 8 Apple Lane, Trade City, Exeter, EX2 5GL. Our company registration number is 01938445. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages on this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.