Internorm Timber/Aluminium Sliding Doors – HS 330
The HS 330 timber/aluminium Internorm sliding door makes the borders between inside and outside disappear almost magically. It connects the inside space with the surrounding nature and creates a new, awareness of space.
The HS 330 sliding door offers unique design and exceptional comfort, combined with high-quality technology:
- More light through large-scale glazing
- Available up 11 m wide x 3.2 m high
- Narrow sliding frame and frameless side elements
- Easy lifting and sliding of sash up to 400kg sash weight
- Energy efficient and heating cost saving
- Low heat emission due to triple glazing
- No tripping hazard due to low threshold height
- Attractive colours for individual design requests
- Better stability due to glass fibre low threshold
- Toughened glass panes
- Can be perfectly combined with all other Internorm window systems
Book a showroom visit and speak to one of our experienced Internorm product specialists who will be happy to discuss your requirements and advise on the best triple glazed products for your project.
View Internorm’s latest Windows and Doors – Highlights of Architecture 2019/20 brochure.