Sliding Doors FAQ
To quickly find the answers to commonly raised questions select from the following list FAQs. If you can’t find the answer you need. feel free to call us on 01392 444233 or email email@example.com.
- What is the difference between in-line sliding doors and lift and slide doors?
- Sliding doors vs bi-folding doors – how do they compare?
- What are trickle vents and are they necessary?
Sliding Door Options
- What is the maximum height of sliding doors?
- What sliding door configurations are available?
- How do I choose the right colour for my windows and doors?
- What is pre-anodisation and when is it needed?
- What is an anodised finish on aluminium windows and doors?
- What is an external pocket sliding door?
- What is an open corner sliding door?
- How can I improve my glazing acoustics?
- What are the advantages of triple glazing?
- What is heat soaked glass and when is it recommended?