To quickly find the answers to commonly raised questions select from the following list FAQs. If you can’t find the answer you need. feel free to call us on 01392 444233 or email email@example.com.
- What material is best for my new windows and doors?
- What are the advantages of aluminium windows?
- What are the advantages of composite (alu-clad) windows?
- Do I need double glazing or triple glazing?
- What are the advantages of triple glazing?
- What is a Georgian window bar?
- What is structural glazing?
- What is Nickel Sulphide Inclusion and how does it cause spontaneous breakage?
- How can I improve my glazing acoustics?
- How is glass made?
- What are tilt and turn windows?
- How do I operate a tilt and turn window?
- What is a glass to glass/frame-less corner window?
- What are trickle vents and are they necessary?
- What is Positive Input Ventilation and why is it needed?
- What are the minimum and maximum sizes for windows?
- What colours are available for windows and doors? and which are standard colours?
- What is pre-anodisation and when is it needed?
- How do I choose the right colour for my windows and doors?
- What is aerogel and how can it benefit my windows?